Per the Canton Ballet:
- Masks are required to be worn in the building
- All audience members aged 12 and up must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Children under 12 are exempt.
- “Fully vaccinated” means that 14 days have passed since either the second shot of a CDC or WHO-approved two-shot vaccine or since the administration of a CDC or WHO-approved one-shot vaccine.
- Any audience member (ages 12 and up) who cannot be vaccinated will be required to provide proof of a negative test result received from a completed lab-certified antigen COVID-19 test within 24 hours prior to entering the theater or a negative test result received from a completed PCR COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to entering the theater. The BinaxNOW COVID-19 Home Test (the version requiring a virtual appointment) is an acceptable option.
- Ticket holders must show proof of vaccination or negative test at their time of entry into the theater with a valid ticket. It may be on paper or a smartphone.
- In addition to proof of vaccination or negative test result, all guests 18 years or older must also present ID, such as a driver’s license or passport. Guests under 18 may also use a school photo ID. Guests ages 3-11 do not need ID, but must be accompanied by an adult who meets all of the above requirements.
- Find a COVID-19 Testing Location near you by clicking here: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/other-resources/testing-ch-centers
- Find a COVID-19 vaccination location near you by clicking here: https://www.vaccines.gov/search/
DOORS OPEN: 1 PM
ADMISSION: To purchase tickets please contact the Canton Ballet
RUN TIME: 2 hours including intermission
Need parking for the performance? Reserve your spot in the Canton Palace Theatre Parking Lot HERE