UPDATED: February 28, 2022
Facility Policies & Event Procedures
- The Canton Palace Theatre remains at 100% capacity
- Per the updated CDC Masking Guidelines, as of February 25, 2022 and that Stark County, Ohio is in the low transmission category on the CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html?s_cid=11721:covid%20variant%20mask:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY22, the Canton Palace Theatre will move to being a mask optional facility for all attendees. Those wanting to continue to wear masks indoor may continue to do so.
- The Canton Palace Theatre will continue to have fresh air circulating in the Theatre and will continue to offer sanitizing stations in the Theatre. Dress accordingly for fresh air to be circulating in the building.
- The Canton Palace Theatre will honor the requests of any renter or performer who may have a different policy for vaccination/masks/capacity and will be sure to communicate that in advance to ticket buyers. If the show you are attending is not listed here, that means there are no restrictions for that event.
- Current shows with special COVID-19 requirements are:
- Canton Palace Theatre volunteers and staff have the option to wear a mask if they choose to. It is no longer mandatory. If a staff member or volunteer is not feeling well and/or showing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to COVID-19, they should not enter the Theatre and should notify the Canton Palace Theatre Executive Director as soon as possible.
- The ability to pre-order concessions will continue to be available for all movies here: https://cantonpalacetheatre.org/product-category/concessions. All pre-ordered items will be available for pick up in the main concession stand on the first floor upon arrival.
— All policies and procedures are subject to change depending on CDC, State and Local Health Department directives —