Georgia Paxos, Executive Director
330 454 8172 x 305
Canton Palace Theatre updated event information as of March 13, 2020
Canton, Ohio. March 13, 2020—In response to directives from Governor DeWine and the Ohio Director of Health, Amy Acton, MD, banning gatherings of over 100 people in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Canton Palace Theatre worked with the promoters of our upcoming events thru April 14, 2020 to abide by this order.
This is the updated schedule, as of today:
- Friday, March 13 – Canton Palace Theatre & Canton Country Day present: Dragons, Villains, Treasures, Oh My! – Cancelled
- Sunday, March 15 – Entertainment Events: Sex n’ the City Musical – Rescheduled to Friday, June 19, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18 – Stark Library Author Series: Kwame Alexander – Cancelled
- Friday, March 20 – Three Stooges Film Fest – Cancelled
- Saturday, March 21 – Small Town Monsters: Mysteries & Monsters – Rescheduled to Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Saturday, March 28 – LiveNation: Donnie Iris with special guest Hey Monea Concert – Cancelled
- April 3–5 – Stark County Catholic Schools Musical: Mary Poppins – Cancelled
- April 9 – The Library That Dolly Built Movie – Cancelled
- April 10 – Special Movie presentation: HOP Movie – Cancelled
- April 11 – Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular – Rescheduled to Saturday, December 19, 2020
A refund of the base price of the ticket(s) to those ticket buyers who purchased tickets to a cancelled show, has already been automatically processed. Tickets already purchased to rescheduled shows, will be honored on the new date. If a patron is not available on the rescheduled date, a refund will be issued for the base price of the ticket(s) purchased. Refunds requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Box Office at 330-454-8172 Monday – Friday10am to 4pm.
The health and well-being of our community, patrons, volunteers and staff is the of the utmost importance to us. We thank you for your patience and understanding this time.
About the Canton Palace Theatre
Completed in 1926, the Canton Palace Theatre is a downtown architectural jewel registered on the National Historic Registry. A prized community venue for classic, contemporary and art films, The Palace annually hosts more than 300 special events, concerts, recitals and Broadway-style productions. For more information, please visit http://www.cantonpalacetheatre.org.
The Palace is located at 605 Market Avenue North in Canton, Ohio. Business and box office hours are Monday through Friday 10:00a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Business offices can be reached at (330) 454-8172 and a 24-Hour Recorded Event Information line is (330) 454-8171.