This is the story of a young boy on Christmas Eve who boards a magical train that’s headed to the North Pole. During this ride, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery which shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
PLEASE NOTE: The film will NOT be shown for December First Friday. This showing is free, but patrons MUST reserve a ticket in advance to attend. Limit of 10 tickets per adult. Event is SOLD OUT.
DOORS OPEN: 6:30 PM
ADMISSION: FREE, general admission. Tickets required.
RUN TIME: 1 hour 40 minutes
- “A Christmas Story” – Nov. 23 & Nov. 24 at 7:30pm
- Sensory Cinema: “The Polar Express” – Dec. 1 at 7:30pm
- “The Polar Express” – Dec. 14 at 7:30pm
- “Elf” – Dec. 16 at 7:30pm
- “Home Alone” – Dec. 17 at 7:30pm
- “Miracle on 34th Street” – Dec. 18 at 7:30pm
- “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” – Dec. 19 & Dec. 22 at 7:30pm