This is the story of a young boy on Christmas Eve who boards a magical train that’s headed to the North Pole. During this ride, he embarks on a journey of self-discovery which shows him that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
PLEASE NOTE: The film will NOT be shown for December First Friday. This showing is free, and tailored to attendees on the Autism spectrum or with sensory processing sensitivities and their families. Sound levels will be lower, lights will remain on, and the offerings in the concession stand will be different than a standard movie showing.
DOORS OPEN: 7:00 PM
ADMISSION: FREE, general admission.
RUN TIME: 1 hour 40 minutes
- “A Christmas Story” – Nov. 23 & Nov. 24 at 7:30pm
- Sensory Cinema: “The Polar Express” – Dec. 1 at 7:30pm
- “The Polar Express” – Dec. 14 at 7:30pm
- “Elf” – Dec. 16 at 7:30pm
- “Home Alone” – Dec. 17 at 7:30pm
- “Miracle on 34th Street” – Dec. 18 at 7:30pm
- “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” – Dec. 19 & Dec. 22 at 7:30pm
Saturday, December 1, 2018 @ 7:30 pm