“The Dude” Lebowski, mistaken for a millionaire Lebowski, seeks restitution for his ruined rug and enlists his bowling buddies to help get it.
- Costume Contest
- White Russians
- Artist Tim Eakin’s 3 original Big Lebowski paintings and prints
- Dave Sherrill debuting a Big Lebowski enamel pin, as well as art and prints
- Kat Francis with handmade pinky toe keychains and original art
- Craig Booth’s original Big Lebowski art piece
- Vanessa Booth making Big Lebowski t-shirts
- Donora A Rihn signing copies of her book Jeff Bridges: Poetry
- Blessings by a Dudeist Priest
DOORS OPEN: 6:00 PM
SHOWTIME: 7:30 PM
ADMISSION: $6, general admission. Tickets also available at the door.
RUN TIME: 1 hour 57 minutes